Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.


More Hours

Using the Libraries

Get It If We Don't Have It

Get a book

Library Catalog
Start with the library catalog to see if the library owns it. (Note: when looking up materials in the library catalog, make sure that your spelling is correct if you are searching by Author, Title, Keyword, Subject or Call Number).

CSU+ is a free interlibrary loan service students, faculty and staff may use to borrow books that are checked out or not available at the CSUEB Libraries. Books may be requested from any of the 22 other campuses of the California State University. Books are usually delivered within 2-4 days.

Interlibrary Loan (ILL)
If the item isn't in the library catalog then you can request the title via InterLibrary Loan (ILL).

Log on and fill out the request form. To make sure that you get the requested item as quickly as possible, give as much of the publication information as possible including: Author, Title, Publisher, Date and Place of Publication.

Search for the book in other Bay Area libraries.

Pay Your Fines

At the Hayward campus, pay fees and fines at the Library circulation desk up to an hour before closing. Payment must be made in cash or check only. At the Concord campus library, obtain an invoice to pay fees at Concord campus Academic Services.

Hayward Circulation Desk: (510) 885-3612
Concord Circulation Desk: (925) 602-6725

For more information, see Payment of Fees policy.

Renew Materials


Library materials may be renewed online. To renew, please login to your Library Account.

By Phone

Library materials that circulate may be renewed by phone. For the Hayward campus, call the CSUEB Main Library Circulation Desk, (510) 885-3612. For Concord campus library materials, call (925) 602-6725.


Library materials that circulate may be renewed in person at the Hayward or Concord circulation desks.

Course Reserves

All course reserve material must be renewed in person.