Zotero is a free, open-source research tool that helps you collect, organize, and analyze research and share it in a variety of ways:
1. Download the software application AND the browser connector.
2. Open Zotero. In your browser, search for an article in a database.
3. Click the Zotero icon at the top of your browser to save a citation from that page. It will look different depending on the number and types of citations listed.
4. While writing your paper, use the Zotero tab in Word to insert citations and a bibliography.
5. See the Zotero Quick Start Guide for more information.