Services for Alumni
The CSUEB Library extends general library privileges to current CSUEB Alumni members. To obtain these privileges, contact the Alumni Association located in WA908 or at http://www.csuebalumni.org/.
To obtain library privileges, the following procedures should be followed:
Rules for alumni borrowers:
- Your library card is non-transferable.
- Up to 250 items may be checked out at any one time.
- The loan period is 3 weeks with the option to renew materials up to 3 times if there are no recalls/holds pending. You may renew online, in-person or by phone (510 885-3612).
- There are no LINK+ and Interlibrary Loan privileges.
- Access to subscription online databases is available only in the Library.
All other library policies also apply to alumni borrowers.