CSUEB Alumni Association Members
The CSUEB Library extends general library privileges to current CSUEB Alumni Association members.
To obtain these privileges, contact the Alumni Association or by calling 510-885-2877.
To obtain library privileges, please bring the following to the Circulation Desk:
- A valid ID (i.e. Driver’s License, State ID Card, or Passport)
- A valid Alumni Membership Card
- A CSU East Bay Net ID
As Alumni Borrowers:
- Your library card is non-transferable.
- Up to 250 items may be checked out at any one time.
- The loan period is 3 weeks with the option to renew materials up to 3 times if there are no recalls/holds pending. You may renew online, in-person or by phone (510 885-3612).
- There are no LINK+ and InterLibrary Loan privileges.
- Access to subscription online databases is available only in the Library.
All other library policies also apply to alumni borrowers.