Books and Government Publications
- Effective 3/24/14, daily fines will no longer be assessed for books and government publications from the regular circulating collection. However, an $80.00 replacement fee will still be assessed for overdue items not returned within 10 days of the due date. A $10.00 fee is assessed for each billed item returned.
Media Materials and Course Reserves
- 2-4 hour reserves: $1/hour to a maximum of $200
- 2-day loans: $3/day to a maximum of $10
- 1-week loans: $2/day to a maximum of $10
- $2.50/hour to a maximum of $100
- NIC cards and power cords: $2.50/hour to a maximum of $10
If any laptop, NIC card, or power cord is returned within any fraction of the last hour in which the library is open, the fine is $25.00
- Link+: Effective 3/24/14, daily fines will no longer be assessed for LINK+ items. However, a replacement fee of $115.00 will still be assessed for overdue LINK+ items not returned within 15 days of the due date. A $15.00 fee is assessed for each billed item returned.
- Interlibrary Loan: There are no daily fines assessed for overdue interlibrary Loan items. However, when an overdue interlibrary loan item is not returned, the patron’s ILL privileges are suspended until this item is returned.
Library fees may be paid via BayBucks, check or money order. We do not accept cash, ATM/Debit cards or credit cards. The fines desk closes one hour before the library closes.
Failure to pay overdue fees will result in an encumbrance being placed on the patron’s campus records.