Books and Government Documents
- $0.25/day to a maximum of $10/item
Media Materials and Course Reserves
- 2-4 hour reserves: $1/hour to a maximum of $200
- 2-day loans: $3/day to a maximum of $10
- 1-week loans: $2/day to a maximum of $10
- $2.50/hour to a maximum of $100
- NIC cards and power cords: $2.50/hour to a maximum of $10
If any laptop, NIC card, or power cord is returned within any fraction of the last hour in which the library is open, the fine is $25.00
LINK+ and Interlibrary Loan
- Link+: $1/day to a maximum of $15
- Interlibrary Loan: $1/day per item to a maximum of $10
Library fines and fees may be paid via BayBucks, check or money order. We do not accept cash, ATM/Debit cards or credit cards. The fines desk closes one hour before the library closes.
Failure to pay overdue fees will result in an encumbrance being placed on the patron’s campus records.