The CSUEB Library’s Community Borrowers Program extends privileges to residents of Alameda and Contra Costa Counties for annual fee of $50 . Simply bring a valid photo ID to the Circulation Desk to be processed for Library privileges. Payments can be made by check or money order made payable to the CSUEB Annual Library Fund.
Rules for Community Borrowers:
- Your library card is non-transferable.
- A maximum of 10 items may be checked out at any one time.
- The loan period is 3 weeks with the option to renew materials up to 3 times if there are no recalls/holds pending. You may renew online, in-person or by phone (510 885-3612).
- There are no LINK+ and Interlibrary Loan privileges.
- Access to subscription online databases is available only in the Library.
All other library policies also apply to community borrowers.