- 1. From the library homepage, click on “Library Account” from the Quicklinks menu on the left side of the screen.
- 2. At the Your Name: prompt, enter your first and last names.
- 3. At the University ID# prompt, enter your NetID.
- 4. At the Enter your PIN prompt, enter your PIN. If this the first time you have logged on to your library account, think of a PIN (any alphanumeric string up to 30 characters in length) and enter it into the box.
- 5. Click on Submit. If you just entered a PIN for the first time, you will be prompted to re-enter it.
- 6. Now you can renew materials online and/or check the status of Link+ requests.
Note: If you forget your PIN, please go to the Hayward campus Circulation Desk or call (510) 885-3612.
Library materials that circulate may be renewed by phone. For the Hayward campus, call the CSUEB Main Library Circulation Desk, (510) 885-3612). For Concord campus library materials, call (925) 602-6725.
Library materials that circulate may be renewed in person at the Hayward or Concord circulation desks.